1. Tell Us Who You Are – The information you receive will depend on what you specify.
2. Create Artist Profile – This information may be presented to potential brand partners.
3. Verify Your Affiliation – Connect your Facebook account to show you are who you say you are. (The extra step helps us weed out bots.)
4. Get More Specific – The more information you provide, the more likely we can find a perfect brand match.
• Your band is a… Band/Group or Individual Performer
• In what cities/markets do you have the most fans?
• What are your other social media accounts?
• What brands would you feel most comfortable working with?
5. Create Your Survey
• Click “Audience Report” on the Registered Profile Homepage. This is located under the social media icons.
Note: This section should be pre-filled with the information you entered in the earlier sections. You can add more and edit from here.
Click “Get Started” in the image above. Then, click “Create Survey” in the image below.
6. Share Your Survey With Your Fans
Copy the URL provided and post it wherever your fans are. Once you receive more than 100 responses, we will send you a link to your report. Until then, there’s too much variance.
7. Get Creative
Your fans like you because you’re fun, cool, and/or creative. You should have a gauge of how you can communicate with them, and that doesn’t change when you ask for surveys. A few ideas:
• Offer fans who complete surveys a chance to win merch, tickets, or meet you
• Allow fans to complete surveys at your shows