Director, Social Media ProgramsMusic Audience Exchange (MAX) is a technology company that helps consumers, brands, and music artists form mutually beneficial partnerships at scale. Our platform uses proprietary data tomake authentic connections, tell stories and create experiences that drive measurable results. MAX runs integrated marketing programs for some of the world’s largest brands, including Bud Light, Budweiser, Dr. Pepper, Ford, Jack Daniels to name just a few.
- Lead a team of community managers who will represent the brand at events and moderate, respond and engage with consumers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat
- Keep teams appropriately informed and involved in accounts; ensure accounts receive committed level of service
- Develop and direct the execution of implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, timelines, engagement strategy, scripting, scheduling, etc.
- Streamline and update processes that will help the program become more effective and efficient
- Manage the workflow for cross-functional social marketing team members including video editors, designers, copywriters, paid media and analytics experts
- Participate in senior team initiatives including building team training and development programs, supervising team members’ professional growth, marketing planning and developing points of view around emerging technology and tools
- Maintain regular contact with clients; proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a digital design, marketing, communication or analytics field (or equivalent)
- 3+ years communications/PR experience/marketing; agency experience a plus
- Proven track record of managing a team (remote members a plus)
- Organizational and leadership capabilities to provide direct oversight, guidance, and management to a team of Community Managers and assign resources, track progress, assist in execution and consistently plan programs
- Possesses understanding of social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Strategic insight to develop, manage, and coordinate long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans for our client
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills; ability to manage independent client relationships and communicate effectively by phone, email, and in-person
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects as well as prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, media, and social media networks